MultiPLX Refreshed: Bug fixes, July 2013
We just refreshed MultiPLX today, with loads of bug fixes, including the following:
- In case of long feed names, we would now show ellipsis with entire name on hover
- Fixed a small bug with computation of unread counts
- Your timelines are now upto 15% faster
- Improved the search indexing speed by up to 30% faster, search indexes now lag by a maximum of 5 minutes in real time.
- Display a spinning cursor, when sending email links for publicly shared folders
- Fixed a minor bug with viewing publicly shared folders in MultiPLX
- Updated the coming soon list with the latest laundry list.