MultiPLX Refreshed: Improvements and Fixes
We are glad to announce another refresh of MultiPLX today which brings in the following improvements and bug fixes:
1. Shared pages now work similar to feed pages with endless scroll and new item notifications.
2. Performance improvements to search index - your searches now run upto 25% faster.
3. All feed item pages now load faster as we added more caching layers to our code.
4. A modal window when open (when reading a particular entry) the background page will not scroll till the modal window is closed.
5. A rare bug in RSS feeds of public folders is fixed, that brought 0 entries on feed access.
6. A bug that caused the ‘Keep me signed-in’ setting to fail is fixed.
We hope the above improvements will help users adopt MultiPLX more easily, and make their experience a wonderful one.
As always, feel free to let us know of issues that you may want us to address including feature requests.